How to disable Google safe browsing?
Google Chrome is one of the fastest and secured browsers which people loves for surfing & web development. Safe browsing option stops or prevents any type of malware or phishing website. While accessing web pages using Chrome user might get the error message as “This site ahead contains malware”. It is because of the reason that safe browsing is enabled and if the user likes to access that website then they need to disable the option. This article will provide the steps to disable the browsing option and for advanced help one can contact the support team.
Here are the steps to disable Safe Browsing on Computer –
- Open the Chrome browser and move to ‘Settings’.
- Next click on ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Now go to the ‘Privacy’ section and uncheck the option ‘Enable phishing and malware protection’.
- User will be able to browse the web page now.
Here are the steps to disable Safe Browsing on Android/iPhone –
- Click on ‘Settings’ after opening the Chrome browser.
- Tap on ‘Privacy’ on the ‘Advanced’ page.
- Next uncheck the option of ‘Safe Browsing’.
Not able to disable the safe browsing option for Google Chrome? Contact Google customer service for the best troubleshooting steps. Support experts provide all type of assistance for the solving of Chrome or browsing related issues instantly. Dial the helpline number and get the solutions to struggling browser or Google application related troubles. One stop for all your Google issues and particularly for this problem experts will provide various other troubleshooting also.
Other Mode to contact online assistance
Google Support Phone Number Visit here http://www.tracingpage.com/internet/google-support-number