Google play store is an open source application interface which offers services for downloading anything on device.It is available on smart phone which support android ,windows phone,Apple phone and so on.On the Google play app,there are huge application presents.
However ,Google play provides so much fantastic features but it is not free from technical error.Sometime when you use Google play then you may face technical issue with it.If google play store not working then to access Google play store in a proper way,you need to follow given below steps.
- Initially you need to find the problem with your Google play store ,if you may solve this issues by yourself then it is good for you otherwise you need to take help from Google play technician.
- After that go to the setting option then you will have to select force stop” to force close by selecting the play store.
- You must need to check the internet connection ,if you’re using wifi network then it should be properly working otherwise Google play store will not work.
- You need to check that airplane mode is turn off or turn on ,if it is turn on then you need to immediately turn off the airplane mode in your device otherwise network connection will not find.
- You must have to check that your device is working properly otherwise you need to restart your device,wait for some time then again you need to open your device and check the Google play store.
- You also need to check the cache memory then go to the setting option and here you will have to remove to cache memory from your device.
- You need to check the storage connection in your device ,if you face any issue then you are required to select the clear data option in the settings option.
If still Google play is not working then you do not need to worry about it ,just go to the Google support team and must take help from Google technician.They will provide you best guidance to fix all the issue related to it.