Flash Player is used to access high definition videos or animation over the internet. Adobe Flash player can be used across various operating systems and so it can be used with Ubuntu also. But users mainly the first time users might face difficulty in installing the Flash Player on Ubuntu. There are various ways to install the application and this article will describe the simple steps.
Using Chromium, Adobe Flash Player can be installed. Here are the steps –
- Open the Ubuntu Software Center and click on the ‘Edit’ menu.
- Next select ‘Software Sources’ and click on ‘Ubuntu Software’ tab.
- Tick the box of ‘Software restricted by copyright or legal issues (multiverse)’ and click ‘Close’.
- Wait till the Software Center update the sources and search for Adobe Flash Player.
- Open the Terminal and type ‘sudo update – adobeflashplugin - nonfree’. Press ‘Enter’ after that.
- Wait till the installation process gets completed which might take some time. Once the installation process is completed, user computer name will appear.
- Type ‘Exit’ and press ‘Enter’ for closing the terminal.
- Restart the browser and Flash Player will be installed for Chromium.
Not able to install the Adobe Flash Player on Ubuntu? Contact technical xperts over Adobe tech support phone number. Support experts are trained professionals who deal with the installation problems remotely and provides all the necessary steps. Consults the experts to get the relevant help and support at best cost.